Presentations and Workshops
Kim can give a presentations or facilitate a workshop on the following topics:
1. "First word to published book"
(Kim's personal road of Why and How)
2. "Themes in Girl on the Edge"
(Identity, self, belonging, alienation, coming of age, developing a social conscious and a moral compass, resilience)
3. "Changes in adolescent behaviour"
(Comparing 1960s, 1980s to 2010s)
4. "Writing your memoir"
(How to, why to, and for whom)
5. "Mental illness-A Lived ExperiEnce"
(Flying in the sky to drowning in the sea)
Presentations and Workshops anticipated audiences are:
· Adults interested in books
· Writing groups
- Year 10, 11 &12 students (15 years and over)
- Special interest groups
Presentations and Workshops are on a voluntary basis for around 60 minutes.
Get in touch: Email: firstname.lastname@example.org OR Phone: 0435211522